The Indy 500 Snake Pit presented by Coors Light is the ultimate festival of fun, friends and some of the biggest electronic music acts in the world – all while Indy cars roar past at 230 mph. The Snake Pit is the perfect start of a sizzling summer, and you know you don’t want to miss it. Visit IMS.com now to get your tickets and VIP passes at the lowest prices available. Start your party engines!
There are two choices of Snake Pit wristbands – General Admission or VIP. Purchase your tickets early to secure the lowest prices.
|Wristband||Current Price||Race Day|
|Snake Pit General Admission||$55||$60|
|Indy 500 Race Day General Admission*||$35||$40|
DON’T FORGET! You will need an Indy 500 Race Day ticket to enter the grounds and a Snake Pit wristband to enter the party!
All Snake Pit ticket holders must be 18 or older. Everyone should be prepared to show proper identification to enter the concert area.
If you’re looking to party in style in the Indy 500 Snake Pit presented by Coors Light, then the VIP wristband is just for you.
The new and improved Snake Pit VIP area allows you to enjoy the Indy 500 Snake Pit in style. You’ll enjoy shade in the VIP Tent, which is located directly to the side of the stage where you can get a great look at the DJs and the party in the Pit.
VIP amenities include:
- ● Access to VIP Lounge
- ● Access to VIP Viewing Platform
- ● Private Cash Bar
- ● Private Restrooms
*The ticket price includes all applicable admissions taxes and entry fees. Does not include shipping/handling.
- What if I want to wait until Race Day to purchase tickets?
- You are strongly encouraged to purchase your tickets in advance. The Indy 500 Snake Pit sold out prior to Race Day in 2016, 2017 and 2018, so tickets may not be available to purchase on Race Day in 2019. You will also save significantly more the earlier you purchase as prices increase prior to Race Day!
- What do I need for gate admission during the Month of May at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway?
- Single-day admission tickets for practice, qualifying, Miller Lite Carb Day and Indy 500 Race Day may be purchased at any gate on event days, with CASH ONLY. Remote ticket trailers that accept major credit cards also will be available on Miller Lite Carb Day (Friday, May 24) and Indy 500 Race Day (Sunday, May 26). General Admission tickets are also available in advance through the IMS Ticket Office at 317-492-6700 or 800-822-INDY (4639) or online at www.ims.com/tickets.
- How old do you have to be to enter the Indy 500 Snake Pit presented by Coors Light?
- The Snake Pit is for ages 18 and over. Everyone should be prepared to show proper identification to enter the concert area. ACCEPTABLE FORMS OF IDENTIFICATION: Valid driver’s license or state issued identification card (that includes a photograph and date of birth), valid United States military identification, valid passport or visa issued by US or foreign country’s government.
- Can I exit the track and return on the same day with the same ticket?
- No. Sorry, there are no in-and-out privileges with ANY ticket.
- What are the regulations for coolers, glass bottles and more?
- View complete list of Spectator Regulations.
- Who can I contact with questions about my Snake Pit ticket order?
- You can reach IMS by calling the Ticket Office at (317) 492-6700 or (800) 822-INDY (4639) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here for you!