The Snake Pit Presented by Coors Light is a festival of friends and fun. It’s incredible live dance music. It’s games. Guys. Girls. The gateway to summer. The perfect way to party at the world’s largest spectator-sporting event, the Indianapolis 500 presented by PennGrade Motor Oil.
2016 Ticket holders can renew their tickets for 2017 now through June 19, at 8 p.m.
If you’re looking to party in style in the Indy 500 Snake Pit presented by Coors Light, then the VIP wristband is just for you.
The new and improved Snake Pit VIP area allows you to enjoy the Indy 500 Snake Pit in style. You’ll enjoy shade in the VIP Tent, which is located directly to the side of the stage where you can get a great look at the DJs and the party in the Pit.
VIP amenities include:
- Access to VIP Lounge
- Access to VIP Viewing Platform
- Private Cash Bar
- Private Restrooms
- What if I want to wait until Race Day to purchase tickets?
- That’s fine, but the cost of a ticket will climb. You will have to purchase your Race Day General Admission ticket at the gate and then head over to the Indy 500 Snake Pit to purchase a ticket.
- What do I need for gate admission during the Month of May at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway?
- Single-day admission tickets for practice, qualifying, Miller Lite Carb Day and Indy 500 Race Day may be purchased at any gate on event days, with CASH ONLY. Remote ticket trailers that accept major credit cards also will be available on Miller Lite Carb Day (Friday, May 27) and Indy 500 Race Day (Sunday, May 29). General Admission tickets are also available in advance through the IMS Ticket Office at 317-492-6700 or 800-822-INDY (4639) or online at www.ims.com/tickets.
- How old do you have to be to enter the Indy 500 Snake Pit presented by Coors Light?
- The Indy 500 Snake Pit presented by Coors Light is open to all ages.
- Can I exit the track and return on the same day with the same ticket?
- No. Sorry, there are no in-and-out privileges with ANY ticket.
- What are the regulations for coolers, glass bottles and more?
- View complete list of Spectator Regulations.
- Who can I contact with questions about my Snake Pit ticket order?
- You can reach IMS by calling the Ticket Office at (317) 492-6700 or (800) 822-INDY (4639) or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We’re here for you!