What if I want to wait until Race Day to purchase tickets?
- That’s fine, but the cost of a ticket will climb. You will have to purchase your Race Day General Admission ticket at the gate and then head over to the Indy 500 Snake Pit to purchase a ticket.
What do I need for gate admission during the Month of May at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway?
- Single-day admission tickets for practice, qualifying, Coors Light Carb Day and Indy 500 Race Day may be purchased at any gate on event days, with CASH ONLY. Remote ticket trailers that accept major credit cards also will be available on Coors Light Carb Day (Friday, May 27) and Indy 500 Race Day (Sunday, May 29). General Admission tickets are also available in advance through the IMS Ticket Office at 317-492-6700 or 800-822-INDY (4639) or online at www.ims.com/tickets.
How old do you have to be to enter the Indy 500 Snake Pit presented by Miller Lite?
- The Indy 500 Snake Pit presented by Miller Lite is open to all ages.
Can I exit the track and return on the same day with the same ticket?
- No. Sorry, there are no in-and-out privileges with ANY ticket.
What are the regulations for coolers, glass bottles and more?
Who can I contact with questions about my Snake Pit ticket order?
- You can reach IMS by calling the Ticket Office at (317) 492-6700 or (800) 822-INDY (4639) or email email@example.com. We’re here for you!